Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sheilding

I have mentioned before how people can control the energy around them. Pulling, pushing, manipulating. One way to stop these people from using your energy is to shield from them.

I recommend starting with the grounding, centering, and making a circle. This will help you stay tapped to your energy. There are several ways to picture and achieve a shield. One way is to think of your natural energy core growing to surround you. Big enough to form a bubble around your person. Some people prefer to think of this bubble as reflective ball. This way, any negative energy is bounced back to the sender. My favorites are slightly different.

I am a very sensitive person. I am empathetic, and have a pretty good sense of perception. I can tell when someone is behind me with no input. I just feel them there. The problem I have with the reflective shield is that it sometimes doesn't let anything through. I cant feel peoples emotions like im used to, and I cant feel people around me. I prefer the idea that my shield will only let some energy through. Imagine it like a tinted window. Some light gets in, but not all of it. The good energy is let through, but not the harmful energy.

One shield I tried a while back was a little too complicated for me, but explains my thinking. I have a necklace that I wear every day, and decided that I wanted to use that to help me. When I noticed it was low, I would lock energy into it. The energy would form a ball above my head and flow over me, like water. If the energy directed at me was positive (pictured in my head as a blue), it would flow through the water, unharmed. But if it was negative (red), the flowing energy would trap it, make it flow down into the ground. Any of my shield energy that was not contaminated was just recycled to the ball above my head, to be used again.

This touches on another topic, maintaining. While I have knowledge of how to shield, and have done it before, my problem is maintaining the shield. My shields are used in emergencies, when I feel the meddling. I can flash up a bubble in an instant to protect myself, but it disappears as soon as it is thought unnecessary. One way to help this is to find a way to renew the energy for the shield. It will drain you dry if you set it to take from you.

I hope this helps someone! If you think of anything to add, please add a comment below. I would love it, and it would help more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment