Thursday, January 3, 2013

Introduction

Hello all. I know this page has been sitting with no content for quite some time, but I just dont know how to start. I guess ill start with an introduction to me.

My chosen name for this blog is Arethon. I have been working with energy for over four years, though when I discovered it, I had no idea what I was getting into. I identify as a Pagan, though I show most characteristics of Wicca. This past year, I have branched out to find more people with my beliefs. I have found friends, and even a mentor. I also refer to him as Twin.We show many similar characteristics that are very similar to each other, and can finish each others sentences. He has also been working with energy for years.

Enough about me though. This blog is supposed to be for you. A place for you to find information, a place for you to find support. Remember, you are special, and anything is possible when you try hard and long enough.




Disclaimer: Nothing I say is law. These are my opinions, not necessarily what you have to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment